We utilized all of our resources to develop and successfully implement our SafeKlean Process to replace the outdated conventional methods used by the power, petrochemical and oil & gas industries for decades.
Whether precommissioning or preoperational cleaning, from HRSG’s to reactors, from reactors to vessels and all the piping and equipment in-between, the SafeKlean Process is your answer to 1/2 the time at 1/2 the cost.
- One step or two step process
- Compatible with all system metallurgies
- Oil splitting capabilities
- Minimal set-up area requirements
What to expect
- Measurable to determine when hydrocarbons are emulsified and iron oxides are in solution
- Typical onsite disposal – no caustics or phosphates and low foaming for ability to dispose onsite and ease of handling
- Effective at ambient temperatures to eliminate heating equipment costs
- Excellent, measureable rinse ability for complete/minimum rinse cycles
Great customer service and the techs exceeding out expectation with their dedication to detail and carrying our the job to our approval. Thank you.— RICHARD H.